Appliance caused Everett auto shop fire
The fire was reported about 5 p.m. in the back room of the business in the 10100 block of Fourth Avenue W.
Flames from the appliance had reached a nearby propane tank, Robinson said. That caused the tank to automatically release a relief valve.
“That intensified the fire, but we had an early warning, and the crews did a good job,” Robinson said.
Damage was estimated at $15,000. No injuries were reported.
View Auto shop fire, 1-12-2013 in a larger map
Most recent Sirens posts
- Camano fire district wins appeal on station project Dec. 17
- Marysville officer given Medal of Valor Dec. 16
- One dead in Everett fire Dec. 15
- Fugitive Watch Dec. 13
- Suspect arrested in Lynnwood bank robbery Dec. 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.