Tom, Sheldon dropped from Democrats' website
Sens. Rodney Tom, D-Medina, and Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, learned Monday that links to their photos, biographies and legislative activity had been removed from the page. And they aren't on the Republican Caucus homepage either.
Don't worry; information on the two senators isn't wiped off the state Legislature website completely. You can find links to Tom and Sheldon on the roster of all 49 senators.
Meanwhile, the Senate Majority Coalition Caucus may soon get its own page on the state web site. If so, online links to the two Democrats will be there alongside connections to the 23 Republican members.
In case you were wondering, Tom and Sheldon also are unofficially nongrata at Democratic caucus meetings.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Outside groups outspend candidates in battle for House seat Oct. 24
- Everett police group asks out of TV ad for I-591 Oct. 23
- State panel limits free meals for lawmakers Oct. 14
- Reports says training, resources needed to prepare for oil train accidents Oct. 1
- Supreme Court: Lawmakers in contempt; no sanctions for now Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.