Tom, Sheldon dropped from Democrats' website
Sens. Rodney Tom, D-Medina, and Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, learned Monday that links to their photos, biographies and legislative activity had been removed from the page. And they aren't on the Republican Caucus homepage either.
Don't worry; information on the two senators isn't wiped off the state Legislature website completely. You can find links to Tom and Sheldon on the roster of all 49 senators.
Meanwhile, the Senate Majority Coalition Caucus may soon get its own page on the state web site. If so, online links to the two Democrats will be there alongside connections to the 23 Republican members.
In case you were wondering, Tom and Sheldon also are unofficially nongrata at Democratic caucus meetings.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- A new session begins with old debate and fish consumption Jan. 12
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.