Closure of Elliott Road at Highway 522 is canceled
The state Department of Transportation had planned the closure to set girders for a new bridge over the Snohomish River. The state plans to reschedule the closure.
The work is part of a $129 million project to widen Highway 522 from Monroe to the Snohomish River, including a new bridge.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.