Lynnwood takes up fire authority issue Monday
Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
- Lynnwood Council leadership praises new members, mayor March 6
- Lynnwood mayor opens door to citizens March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.