Lynnwood takes up fire authority issue Monday
Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- A Republican candidate in the 21st Legislative District Dec. 6
- Larsen hosts community talk Dec. 6
- Democratic State Rep. Liias plans bid to replace retiring 21st District Sen. Paull Shin Dec. 5
- Another voice against districts for city council elections Dec. 2
- Final, certified S. Snohomish County election results Dec. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.