Lynnwood takes up fire authority issue Monday
Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.