Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Legislators from 21st District hold telephone town hall Wednesday March 11
- 32nd District Dems to discuss endorsements, presidential nomination Wednesday March 11
- Voting-rights bill passes House; Liias tries to get it to Senate March 9
- Edmonds Council picks planning board member to fill council vacancy March 5
- Stanford says his bill would make college affordable for service members March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.