Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds mayor, 2 Council incumbents running unopposed May 19
- Two School Board positions will have primary battles May 18
- Challengers force two Lynnwood councilmen into primary battles May 15
- Four incumbents running, one not running for Edmonds Council election May 15
- School Board candidates include one former, two current members May 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.