Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Moscoso says his state voting rights act would make handling complaints simpler Feb. 27
- Chase, Ryu to hold town-hall event in Shoreline Feb. 26
- State Senate passes McAuliffe bill on teaching athletes about cardiac arrest Feb. 25
- Third applicant to fill Edmonds Council vacancy registers intent to run Feb. 23
- State House committee approves Stanford bill to ban non-compete agreements Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.