MARYSVILLE -- Police here believe they may have a homicide on their hands.
Detectives were called to a home in the 9800 block of State Avenue at about 3 a.m. Friday after an 82-year-old man was found dead.
The first officers to the scene quickly determined the death was a likely homicide and called for detetives, Marysville police Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux said.
Police were at the scene gathering evidence before sunrise. Lamoureux said more information would be released as it becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.