Fumes cleared at Lynnwood health club
An alert employee spotted the problem and emptied the building, located in the 19800 block of Scriber Lake Road, Lynnwood police spokeswoman Shannon Sessions said.
Hazardous materials crews from Lynnwood and Fire District 1 shut down the pool's mixing system and determined that the air quality had returned to normal levels before clearing the building to re-entry.
The leak was confined to a single room of the building, but the pool area was closed for repairs.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.