Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Local fire crews help battle Wenatchee blaze 6:30 p.m. Rash of I-5 brush fires was likely arson, State Patrol says 4:20 p.m. The water has a bad taste but itís safe to drink, officials say Everett police sort it out: 4 argued, then 3 were shot Two-year, $38.2B state budget passes; shutdown averted Shell oil-drilling ship leaves Everett, bound for Arctic 3:40 p.m. Snohomish County sheriff: Help us solve young coupleís 1987 murders Granite Falls to hike vehicle license fees by $20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.