The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up | Manage  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.
Published: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 12:01 a.m.

Gold Bar man injured in house fire dies

SEATTLE -- A Gold Bar man injured in a Jan. 19 house fire has died.
Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
Story tags » Gold BarFirefightingFire

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.