Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Video captures collapse at Big Four Ice Caves near Granite Falls 2:12 p.m. Options considered to restore grizzly bear population to county Feds approve PUD's two small hydroelectricity projects Everett schools expand summer reading program Mukilteo ferry terminal construction crews begin asbestos removal WWII veteran from Arlington reflects on his fight for freedom School bus barn work begins on 15-acre spot in Lynnwood Front Porch: Island County seeks applicants
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.