Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Two-year, $38.2B state budget passes; shutdown averted Local fire crews help battle Wenatchee blaze Snohomish County sheriff: Help us solve young couple’s 1987 murders Proposed ferry fares on deck at Whidbey Island hearing Granite Falls seeks grant to replace 81-year-old bridge Granite Falls to hike vehicle license fees by $20 Front Porch: Snohomish hosts outdoor movies Tulalip fire death blamed on outdoor burning that spread
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.