"He says he doesn't really need help, and he doesn't want 911. He said he doesn't know why he passed out, but he's fine."
"They're kind of argumentative, but I don't think they'd jump on your back or anything like that."
"I'm waiving court fees because I'm sentencing you to the Department of Corrections, and I don't think you'll be earning much money."
"You have three tickets and a suspended license."
"But I didn't know!"
"We don't know her, but the bail bonds guy does."
"What do we got?"
"Well, a crazy guy walked up to the hospital totally naked."
"Last time he was wearing a balaclava and sunglasses."
"Caller says she was attacked by her cat and now her eyebrow is bleeding."
"What he sent me was the dad, unless they're twins."
"OK, we're going to arrest you now because you're just being a jerk."
"I'm with him. It looks like an armchair accident."
"I don't remember what garbage name she gave me."
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.