Pot pipe theft leads cops to grow-op
The Buzz: Please, don't let it be
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that officers were called to the house Saturday morning. Residents had reported that two people, one of them armed with a handgun, forced their way inside the house and took two hookah pipes.
Officers questioning the residents noticed marijuana, paraphernalia and several bottles of fertilizer. They also saw light shining from under a door barred with a padlock and a power cord snaking into the room.
After getting a search warrant, police say they found three marijuana plants, grow lights and other equipment.
Police arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of manufacturing marijuana and ticketed his roommates for having marijuana paraphernalia.
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com
- The Buzz: Please, don't let it be 1/31/13
- State seeking pot consultant 1/30/13
- Inslee plans ways to thwart pot smuggling 1/29/13
- Challenges still exist on marijuana, officials say 1/29/13
- Hundreds attend marijuana forum in Seattle 1/25/13
- State begins work on strict controls for marijuana law 1/21/13
- How many farmers will switch from fruit to pot? 1/20/13
- Police investigate robbery at pot grow 1/20/13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.