NLL Power Rankings Week 6
2. Toronto Rock (5-2), Proving anything can happen in the NLL, the team with the best record, the Rock fell to the team who was tied for the worst record Minnesota.
3. Washington Stealth (4-3), The Stealth's drubbing of Colorado makes Washington one of just three teams in the league with a winning record. If Washington can get goalkeeping like this for the rest of the season -- watch out.
4. Rochester Knighthawks (3-3), The Knighthawks went 2-0 last weekend outscoring opponents 35-17. This was the Knighthawks team we all expected to see when the season began.
5. Buffalo Bandits (3-3), Same record as Rochester, but the Knighthawks easily handled the Bandits last weekend 15-7.
6. Minnesota Swarm (2-3), Of the three 2-3 teams in the league, you have to give the nod to the Swarm at the moment coming off a win over the team with the league's best record.
7. Philadelphia Wings (2-3), My pick to win the NLL championship isn't looking so good. After a 2-0 start the Wings have dropped three straight and have fallen to last place in the East.
8. Colorado Mammoth (2-3), The Mammoth have had moments where they have looked great this season, but they looked thoroughly lost against the Stealth last Saturday.
9. Edmonton Rush (1-4), In my opinion the Rush are one of the most talented teams in the league, but it hasn't translated into wins. Their only win of the season came against the Stealth, who they face on Friday. A win puts them back in the race, but Washington has a chance to really bury the Rush with a victory on the road.
Most recent Stealth blog posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.