(Caller) reported that she came home and found a "strange note" on her front door. It was a flier from Match.com with a picture of her friend on it. The officer spoke to subject who left the note. He said that he is 75 years old, single and has trouble talking to woman. He said he thought leaving the flier might make it easier. The officer explained the potential problems with his technique and he agreed not to do it anymore.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.