Washington lawmakers missing from list of most liberal, conservative
It is only a partial list of House members. A full list for the House and a ranking of senators is due out in the near future, according to a press release from the political journal.
Fourteen Democrats tied for the title of Most Liberal while Missouri's former Republican Congressman Todd Akin sat alone atop the list of Most Conservative.
National Journal ranks members in both chambers based on 116 votes. You can find a list of those votes here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Democrats revise cap and trade bill in hopes of passage May 11
- Inslee toasts state workers with a hot dog and a COLA May 6
- AG says it seems OK to not pay Kelley during leave May 4
- State lawmaker blasts Boeing for sending jobs to other states May 1
- Supreme Court: No sanctions on lawmakers for now April 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.