Washington lawmakers missing from list of most liberal, conservative
It is only a partial list of House members. A full list for the House and a ranking of senators is due out in the near future, according to a press release from the political journal.
Fourteen Democrats tied for the title of Most Liberal while Missouri's former Republican Congressman Todd Akin sat alone atop the list of Most Conservative.
National Journal ranks members in both chambers based on 116 votes. You can find a list of those votes here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Colorado lawmakers to (finally) pay off Super Bowl bet March 3
- Two Republicans emerge to challenge DelBene Feb. 27
- Inslee, Dorn drafting fix to retain federal school waiver Feb. 25
- Democrats offer tax plan to boost school funding Feb. 25
- Inslee, Secretary Duncan to discuss federal waiver for schools Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.