Snohomish mom creates an app for keepsake artwork
It's not that you don't care about your kid's artistic endeavors. But unless you start plastering drawings up like wallpaper, there just isn't enough room to display everything.
That's why I was excited to hear from Adrienne Herom, a Snohomish mom of two who has developed an app to help with that exact problem. It's called Kidpix: Save Your Kid's Art.
The way it works is that you can digitally organize, enhance and share all of your children's artwork, right from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Did I mention it's free?
I've always wondered how apps get invented, and it was interesting to read Adrienne's story on her website, Applaudable.net.
I just downloaded Kidpix last night, so I haven't had a lot of time to explore it yet. But hey, the price is right and the idea is really clever.
Let's get out the paint!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Some of us aren't football crazy; please don't hold it against us Feb. 1
- Putting the inmates ... er, kids to work Jan. 25
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.