Pedestrian killed south of Everett
EVERETT -- A pedestrian died Friday morning after being struck by a car at Highway 99 and Admiralty Way on Airport Road, south of Everett, officials said.
The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office was on the scene investigating and controlling traffic.
The accident was reported around 6 a.m.
The pedestrian died before deputies arrived, Snohomish County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
No other details about the victim were released. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.