EVERETT -- A pedestrian died Friday morning after being struck by a car at Highway 99 and Admiralty Way on Airport Road, south of Everett, officials said.
The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office was on the scene investigating and controlling traffic.
The accident was reported around 6 a.m.
The pedestrian died before deputies arrived, Snohomish County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
No other details about the victim were released. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.