Pedestrian killed south of Everett
EVERETT -- A pedestrian died Friday morning after being struck by a car at Highway 99 and Admiralty Way on Airport Road, south of Everett, officials said.
The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office was on the scene investigating and controlling traffic.
The accident was reported around 6 a.m.
The pedestrian died before deputies arrived, Snohomish County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
No other details about the victim were released. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Two Lynnwood boys fired on with pellet gun; 1 injured Oct. 23
- Casino Road fire death not suspicious, police say Oct. 23
- Minor flooding for Stillaguamish possible this week Oct. 21
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.