Seahawks sign basketball player Darren Fells
Fells, who is 6-foot-7, played college basketball, not football, at UC Irvine, and has played hoops overseas in Belgium, Finland, France, Mexico and most recently in Argentina, according to this bio. According to Fells' UC Irvine bio, he was an all-state tight end in high school. He's the younger brother of Patriots TE Daniel Fells.
Here's a video of Fells showing off some athleticism playing in Finland.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL schedule release set for 5 p.m. Wednesday April 22
- Report: Seahawks, Richard Sherman working on extension April 22
- Seahawks acquire Terrelle Pryor from Raiders April 21
- Pregame Mariners notes on lineup changes, Paxton's recovery and not panicking after a bad road trip April 21
- Looking at Sidney Rice’s contract, and where the Seahawks stand at WR April 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.