The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up | Manage  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013, 3:36 p.m.

Man died at Pasco motel of smoke inhalation

PASCO -- The Franklin County coroner says a man who was found dead in a Pasco motel Tuesday died of smoke inhalation.
Police investigated the death of 61-year-old Pete Martinez as a homicide, but KEPR reports the coroner calls the manner of death "undetermined."
It's not clear how the fire started.
------
Information from: KEPR-TV, http://www.keprtv.com/

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...