Mountlake Terrace civic center will be only South County item on April ballot
Residents of Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Woodway and unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County will have no April elections.
Mountlake Terrace Proposition 1 was the only ballot measure from south Snohomish County filed with the Snohomish County auditor's office by the March 8 deadline.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can put ballot measures before voters in February, April, August and November.
Mountlake Terrace voters can register to vote in the April election or change their registration addresses by mail, on line or in person at the county auditor's office through March 25. New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register in person at the auditor's office in Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ortiz-Self's first bill clears Senate, heads to governor March 12
- 8 applicants considered for Alderwood Water commissioner March 11
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.