Mountlake Terrace civic center will be only South County item on April ballot
Residents of Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Woodway and unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County will have no April elections.
Mountlake Terrace Proposition 1 was the only ballot measure from south Snohomish County filed with the Snohomish County auditor's office by the March 8 deadline.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can put ballot measures before voters in February, April, August and November.
Mountlake Terrace voters can register to vote in the April election or change their registration addresses by mail, on line or in person at the county auditor's office through March 25. New Washington voters can register through April 15, but they must register in person at the auditor's office in Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Candidates can file by mail starting Monday April 24
- State Reps. Kagi, Ortiz-Self, Ryu not surprised about special session April 23
- Workshop for potential 2015 local candidates Tuesday in Everett April 20
- State Democrats look at caucus system for presidential nomination April 16
- Liias bill on payday loans nearly dead in legislature April 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.