Lawmakers plan tribute to Booth Gardner Friday
"Our nation and our state have lost an outstanding public servant, a distinguished leader, and a man of great warmth and compassion," begins the resolution to be approved by the House and Senate.
You can read the entire resolution here.
Gardner family members will attend the session which is scheduled to begin at 10:15 a.m. in the Senate chambers. It will be televised live on TVW.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Hobbs offers plan to end deadlock on transportation package March 7
- Colorado lawmakers to (finally) pay off Super Bowl bet March 3
- Two Republicans emerge to challenge DelBene Feb. 27
- Inslee, Dorn drafting fix to retain federal school waiver Feb. 25
- Democrats offer tax plan to boost school funding Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.