Video: Gray whales feed near Mission Beach
Tom Hoban of Everett was kayaking near his beach house on Mission Beach with a neighbor recently. They got a treat when a pair of gray whales swam under them, and then began feeding nearby. He was lucky enough to get this great video of the whales.
Whales are active in our area right now. If you'd like to read more about them, or find out how to take a chartered trip, read our story here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Everett man finishes big journey to visit 92 fire lookouts Aug. 20
- Cascade River Road will be closed starting Sept. 8 Aug. 20
- Orcas frolic alongside Mukilteo ferry in video Aug. 19
- Upcoming outdoor events: Sea creatures, free parks, more Aug. 15
- More impressive photos of recent lightning storm Aug. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.