I-5 lane to be closed Wednesday north of Stanwood
Crews plan to inspect roadway panels that could be damaged and need repair or replacement this summer.
The right lane between mileposts 214 and 216 is scheduled to close 7:30 a.m. and reopen at 3 p.m. This is about two miles north of the Highway 532 interchange, near the Washington State Patrol weigh station.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.