Seahawks preseason includes trip to Green Bay; Matt Flynn visit
Dates and times for the games have not been announced, but Seattle will open its preseason in San Diego, host Denver in Week 2, play at Green Bay in Week 3, then host Oakland in Week 4.
That Raiders game will be intriguing because it means Matt Flynn coming back to town, but the excitement may be tempered a bit by the fact that starters don't usually play much in the final week of the preseason.
What should be quite interesting, however, is that game in Green Bay. Not only is it Week 3 of the preseason, which means starters playing into the second half, it's also the first meeting between these two teams since what you might recall being a slightly controversial ending to their 2012 game in Seattle. The game against Green Bay will be nationally televised on CBS.
And just in case you forgot what we're talking about here:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks season tickets sold out. So is the waiting list July 9
- Russell Wilson on race and a few other Wednesday links July 9
- Naked Marshawn Lynch hits the newsstand and other Seahawks links July 8
- Kyle Seager calls All-Star selection a “dream come true” July 7
- Yedlin back with Sounders, 'focused on Seattle' amid transfer rumors July 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.