Update on Lake Stevens police chief search
Twenty people applied for the job, city administrator Jan Berg said Thursday.
Interview panels are planned April 16, she said.
City councilmembers will meet with the final candidates that evening. Afterward, a public open house meet-and-greet with the candidates is planned from 7:30- 8:30 p.m. in the Community Center, 1808 Main St.
City leaders have said they hope to select a new chief by May 1.
We'll run a little something about the open house in Our Towns next week.
To read the job posting itself, see this February Sirens post.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.