Still time to apply for North Cascades adventures
North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.