Still time to apply for North Cascades adventures
North Cascades Institute
Students and their instructors explore the North Cascades by canoe and paddle. Boat teams left to right, bow to stern: Instructors Aneka Singlaub and David Strich, Emily Petrovski and Liam Beckman, Skylar King and Rosalio Menchaca, Ryan Shean and Ilana Mishkin, Stella Tsitsragos and Quinn O'Neil, Jon Rapacz and Saleena Salango.
If you have questions, call 360-854-2599.
Click here for more information on the program and how to apply.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Freeze-dried haggis, alpine scuba diving and other outdoor innovations April 1
- Road to Spada Lake recreation sites is open again March 31
- Take advantage of early spring with outdoor fun all around Northwest March 29
- North Cascades Highway could open by April 2 March 27
- Sultan Basin Road to Spada Lake repaired, reopened March 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.