Mac Wayne makes mini biopic
A new video of his recently surfaced. You can watch it below or here. The comments below the video are … ummm … yeah.
Here's the most recent Herald story on the case if you need to catch up.
The video features interviews with Wayne, his family and friends. Most of them focus their comments on drugs or his "realness."
Snohomish County Superior Court Judge George Bowden has a cameo. He's videotaped in court describing how Wayne uses young women as his "guide dogs" to show him around.
The rapper had been in California awaiting extradition. He just got back to Everett today and was booked into the county jail.
Happy Friday, everyone.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.