Shoreline Track and Field Invite today
Field events are scheduled to begin at noon, while the first running event is slated for 1 p.m.
The meet first began in 1974 and continued through 1982. With the closing of Shoreline High School, the meet shut down from 1983-88. In 1989, the meet started up again under the name Thunderbird Invitational and has been going strong since. The name was changed back to Shoreline Invitational in 1994, with both Shoreline high schools (Shorecrest and Shorewood) supporting the meet.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
- Live! State quarterfinals Nov. 23
- Vote for best enforcer Nov. 23
- New classifications could switch around four Wesco schools Nov. 22
- Vote for best playmaker Nov. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.