Published: Saturday, April 27, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door:
Hosts free travel classes at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations recommended: 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com
The Savvy Traveler:
- Village Italy with Sarah Murdoch: 10 to 1130 a.m. April 27, Edmonds Theater.
- England with Heather Locke: 6 to 7 p.m. May 2, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Best of Europe with Lisa Friend: 10 to 11:30 a.m. May 4, Edmonds Theater.
Travel seminars Saturdays at 112 Fifth Ave. S., Edmonds. Call 425-744-6076, 877-225-1994, or go to www.savvytraveleredmonds.com
- Breaking Down the Puzzle of Patagonia: 10 a.m. April 27.
- Responsible Travel India: 1 p.m. April 27.
- Ports of Spain: Barcelona & Mallorca, 10 a.m. May 4.
- Paris, Art Beyond the Louvre: 1 p.m. May 4.