Southbound Snohomish River bridge closed nights this week
The bridge is scheduled to close at 8 p.m. each night through Thursday and to reopen at 4 a.m. each day Tuesday through Friday.
Detour signs will be placed in Marysville. Roads north of the bridge on the Snohomish River flats will remain open.
The $3.2 million replacement of the drawspan is scheduled for this summer.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.