Highway 529 closure canceled
The bridge was closed nights earlier this week as crews did preparatory work to replace the machinery that opens and closes the drawspan.
The work is part of a $3.2 million replacement of the drawspan scheduled for this summer.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Will crosswalk project make 164th traffic even worse? May 6
- Question about county streets project? Just remember ROAD May 5
- Motherís Day weekend bike ride to fill Snohomish Valley roads May 4
- Reader question prompts signal change on 112th Street April 29
- Not a commuter? How I-405 tolls apply to you April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.