Cascade hires McNeal as new boys hoops coach
McNeal, a 1988 Cascade High graduate, was the Lynnwood head coach from 2008-2012 and was a Royals assistant for six years before that. He was an assistant at Mariner and Cascade also and spent one season as an assitant for the Edmonds Community College men's team.
As a player, McNeal was a guard who started two seasons at Cascade before playing for Edmonds CC.
Shorewood boys basketball head coach Ben Scheffler, who was hired just one year ago, resigned earlier this month, according to the school.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- GP's Berg signs with Missouri Valley to play lacrosse Dec. 17
- Jackson's Dan Kingma to walk-on to UW men's hoops team Dec. 12
- The Herald's Basketball Power Rankings | Week 1 Dec. 10
- Local lacrosse player Girgus signs to Mount Olive College Nov. 27
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.