Airbus shows off first painted A350 XWB
The European company's latest jet, the first A350 Extra Wide Body aircraft emerged from the paint hangar with an Airbus livery.
Airbus will soon begin some of the final tests on the mostly composite A350 to clear the way for the jet's first flight this summer.
The company has won 616 orders for the A350 through the end of April.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing is focused on incremental innovation April 3
- Seattle-area aerospace supplier Omada buys Tacoma company April 1
- Washington delegation is looking for new aerospace business in Montreal March 31
- Boeing donates second 787 Dreamliner to Tucson museum March 26
- Boeing says no talks about new research center in Atlanta March 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.