Bike to Work Day is Friday
Friday is Bike to Work Day. There are stations to mark the day all over the area. At the stations you'll find a variety of goodies, such as free schwag, food and beverages. There's an excellent map here showing you where to find one.
Also, on that day, if you show up at a participating Starbucks, you can get a free 12 oz beverage if you show off your helmet or other bike gear. Check this list to find about which Starbucks are playing along. (Note: The list is sorted by zip code, not by city.)
Learn more at the Cascade Bicycle Club blog.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Wildlife up close, fishing meeting, eagle fest, and more outdoor events Jan. 30
- Learn about Puget Sound while helping to protect its waters Jan. 28
- Staircase Rapids: Easy hike along a charming river Jan. 20
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.