Marysville police saw the man driving recklessly in town about 11 a.m., Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux said. Officers recognized the man and knew he had warrants for his arrest.
They attempted to pull the man over, and the man drove off, reaching speeds of 90 mph during "a short pursuit," Lamoureux said.
Officers deployed spike strips, and the man's vehicle crashed in the area of Shoultes Road and 108th Street NE.
The man bailed out of the car and ran. A police dog found him. The man suffered a minor bite wound. No other injuries were reported.
He was arrested and was expected to be booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
Marysville police have not released the man's age, the type of vehicle involved or where the pursuit began.
Area of crash:
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.