No fishing licenses needed this weekend
You don't need a license to fish all weekend long. Nifty. You do, of course, still have to follow all the other rules, such as catch limits and catch records, if applicable. Follow the link above to find details.
Also this weekend, state parks are free and all Forest Service lands are free on Saturday. I wrote about that earlier and you see it here. Some state parks have events planned.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 12
- 'Mile ... Mile & a Half' a gorgeous, charming film about John Muir Trail March 10
- Weekend reading: The Pacific Crest Trail March 8
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.