No fishing licenses needed this weekend
You don't need a license to fish all weekend long. Nifty. You do, of course, still have to follow all the other rules, such as catch limits and catch records, if applicable. Follow the link above to find details.
Also this weekend, state parks are free and all Forest Service lands are free on Saturday. I wrote about that earlier and you see it here. Some state parks have events planned.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Help us pick the best winter photos March 13
- Local climber invites others to join trek to Kilimanjaro for charity March 13
- State will begin clearing Highway 20 on March 31 March 12
- Video: Exploring Jetty Island and ship graveyard on standup paddleboard March 12
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.