Seahawks bringing Tarvaris Jackson in for a visit
Well the Seahawks seem to at least be entertaining that idea, because Jackson is expected to come to Seattle for a visit this week.
The fact that the Seahawks are brining Jackson in would seem to indicate that they are serious about signing him, presumably to compete with Brady Quinn for the backup job. GM John Schneider, coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell all know Jackson well, both as a person and a player, so it's not as if they need to interview him or work him out to see what he's made of. If anything, this meeting could be for Jackson to decide if he wants to come to Seattle to be a backup, or if he wants to wait and see what other options might be out there that give him a better path to playing time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Michael Bennett on his new deal with the Seahawks March 10
- Michael Bennett signs 4-year deal to stay in Seattle March 10
- Michael Bennett expected to sign with Bears… Wait, no, never mind March 10
- Report: Red Bryant heading to Jacksonville March 8
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.