Few details in Lake Stevens homicide
They obtained a search warrant Monday night to gather evidence at the house in the 9200 block of 15th Street SE, Snohomish County sheriff’s Lt. Jeff Brand said. Investigators remained on scene as of 11 a.m. Tuesday.
“At this point, there is no more information to release,” Brand said.
Police earlier said the victim is believed to be in her 20s, and died from “homicidal violence.” No arrests have been made.
The Snohomish County sheriff’s Major Crimes detectives and Lake Stevens police are working together on the case. The victim’s name has not been released.
The case has no known connection to the June 1 drive-by shooting in Lake Stevens that took the life of Molly Conley, 15, of Seattle, Brand said.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.